The Northcliffe Village Residents' Association (NVRA) is committed to promoting neighbourliness, enhancing the quality of life in our neighbourhood and actively participating in municipal issues as they relate to our area.
Established in 2008, the NVRA serves the residents within the boundaries of St Clair Avenue to Rogers Road between Dufferin St and Glenholme Avenue.
NEWS (relevant to our neighbourhood)
- How to be a good neighbour (Thanks to Ms. Martin's class at The Learning Haven for the suggestion!)
- OAKWOOD COLLEGIATE: The school that Built a Community - May 12, 2015
- St. Clair West from Yonge: Growth to Watch For in 2015 - urbantoronto.ca - Jan 2015
- Big Ideas: Why residents’ associations are making a comeback - Toronto Star - Sept 2014
- Midtown and downtown residents’ associations fight for the neighbourhood - insidetoronto.com - Mar 2014