The Northcliffe Village Residents' Association (NVRA) is committed to promoting neighbourliness, enhancing the quality of life in our neighbourhood and actively participating in municipal issues as they relate to our area.
Established in 2008, the NVRA serves the residents within the boundaries of St Clair Avenue to Rogers Road between Dufferin St and Glenholme Avenue.
Sign our petition for a beautiful new park for St. Clair West
NEWS (relevant to our neighbourhood)
- Oakwood Village Streets Plan
- We're officially expanding!
- Annual Pumpkin Carving on Oct. 28
- United Neighbours Canadian Syrian Settlement Project.
- Sign our petition for a beautiful new park for St. Clair West
- Regal Heights Village BIA community recycling event
- Coyote Education Resources:
- The City of Toronto's Coyote Learning e-Module
Video on dog-coyote interactions
Coyote Watch Canada
Toronto Wildlife Centre Hotline 416-631-0662
- John Keating steps down as Chair of the Regal Height’s Residents Association
- How to be a good neighbour (Thanks to Ms. Martin's class at The Learning Haven for the suggestion!)