The Northcliffe Village Residents' Association (NVRA) is committed to promoting neighbourliness, enhancing the quality of life in our neighbourhood and actively participating in municipal issues as they relate to our area.
Established in 2008, the NVRA serves the residents within the boundaries of St Clair Avenue to Rogers Road between Dufferin St and Glenholme Avenue.
NEWS (relevant to our neighbourhood)
- Restoring Tree Coverage | August 2021
- Oakwood St. Clair Parkland Study (pdf) | August 2021
- Regal Heights Village BIA requests police address recent concerns (pdf) | August 2021
- Oakwood St. Clair Parkland Study Update | June 2021
- Vieni Estates Winery's Community Support Initiative for St. Clare Church | March 2021
- Oakwood-St. Clair Parkland Study Update | March 2021
- Area organizations launch traffic initiative | February 2021
- Traffic Light Update | February 2021
- Application submitted to beautify Westmount site | February 2021
- Help us tackle traffic problems in our neighbourhoods | January 2021
- How to be a good neighbour (Thanks to Ms. Martin's class at The Learning Haven for the suggestion!)